I believe that your wedding should be a reflection of your personality and we don’t have to stick to the ‘norm’. Trends come and go but good styling will always remain and I am here to ensure that your dreams can be turned into reality.
I don’t know about you but I am bored of seeing the same old weddings being churned out week after week, is this not one of the biggest days of your life? Do you want people to remember it as YOUR wedding? I realise the importance of having the WOW factor at your special event and the feeling of confidence that every little detail is taken care of (so that you can drink Champagne!) Together we will go through everything in detail from our initial meeting where we discuss your ideas all the way through until the big day.
Prices depend entirely on the venue size and number of guests but I know that budget is very important when deciding on a supplier so here are some ideas.
Wedding design & styling – From £1200 
- Initial consultation either via phone or studio consultation, another consultation 6 months before and a final consultation 1 month before the big day, in person or via FaceTime/call
- Venue visit if possible
- Personalised Pinterest board
- Sourcing of props and use of all of my pieces for the duration of the wedding
- Styling of up to 10 tables, anymore will be charged extra
- Styled card & gift area
- An area for the cake and styling around the cake
- Creation of centre pieces ~NB florals will be an added cost
- A unique seating plan design, place cards if required & any other bespoke details such as signage
- Setting up of venue on the morning or the day before ideally. Removal of all decorations the day after
- Plus as many emails, texts and calls as you need!!
Any products that are not already in my prop cupboard will be charged separately and some products may need to be out sourced at a cost to you
Ceremony space styling will be charged additionally
If you require hanging decorations an extra £150 will be added, unless these are floral hangings then they will be charged accordingly depending on type and amount.
I am happy to travel to transform any venue, travel expenses over 30 miles from CV9 and accommodation if necessary will be added onto the price.
After our initial meeting and ideally a venue visit I will send you a quote. Once you are happy with all we have agreed I will need a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure your booking.
I don’t have packages, each quote is tailor made for you. Should you require my services for a smaller wedding then the price will of course reflect the amount of time and sourcing required to make your day fantastic.
Wedding Design, Styling & Floral Design
All of the above including a bespoke quote for venue flowers such as filled milk churns, bridal party flowers and installations. Price depending on season and flowers required.
What’s mine is yours for the duration of the wedding but there will be a cost for missing, lost or broken items, many of my props are one of a kind and I love them all like they were my babies!!