Here at The Vintage House That Could I want to break the traditional wedding mould. I believe that your wedding should be a reflection of your personality but we don’t have to stick to the ‘norm’. Trends come and go but good styling will always remain and I am here to ensure that your dreams can be turned into reality.
So, whether it’s a wedding on a grand scale, a very cute christening or a small gathering of loved ones. The Vintage House That Could will be with you all the way to hold your hand. I realise the importance of having the WOW factor at your special event and the feeling of confidence that every little detail is taken care of (so that you can drink Champagne!) Together we will go through everything with a fine tooth comb from our initial meeting where we discuss your ideas all the way through until the big day.
- Prices depend entirely on the venue size and number of guests but I know that budget is very important when deciding on a supplier so here are some ideas.
• Initial consultation, another consultation 6 months before and a final consultation 1 month before the big day
• Venue and supplier meeting if needed
• Personalised Pinterest board
• Sourcing of products
• Setting up of venue on the morning or the day before ideally. Removal of all decoration the day after.
• Plus as many emails, texts and calls as you need!!
Any products that are not already in my prop cupboard will be charged separately and some products may need to be out sourced at a cost to you.
I am happy to travel to transform any venue, travel and accommodation expenses if necessarywill be added onto the price.
After our initial meeting and ideally a venue visit I will send you a quote. Once you are happy with all we have agreed I will need a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure your booking.
Wedding design & styling – From £600
Each quote is tailor made for you. Should you require my services for a smaller wedding or event such as a christening then the price will of course reflect the amount of time and sourcing required to make your day fantastic.